General Department of Civil Aviation at the Government of RA
ՙ“Aviabuzh” Medical Center CJSC
“Aviabuzh” Medical Center operates in GDCA system since 2000.
The head polyclinic, where the management of the company is situated,
The Company is licensed in the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Health, as well as in the Intergovernmental Aviation Committee, and is authorized to realize medical activities in aviation sphere.
“Aviabuzh” Medical Center CJSC is the first company among the similar companies in CIS countries, which received this authorization.
The structure of “Aviabuzh” Medical Center includes the following subdivisions:
- the doctor's consulting rooms, rehabilitation and reanimation centers and the aviation antiepidemic hygienic/sanitary services.
- “Zvartnots” medical aid post and “Shirak” medical aid post – the main goal of these subdivisions is to conduct pre-flight and pre-shift medical examination, provide medical services to the privileged flights, as well as provide first aid medical services to the employees of the civil aviation system and the arriving and leaving passengers of “Zvartnots” and “Shirak” airports.
The Company carries out the following activities:
- medical examination of the air crew and air traffic controllers, air stewards and other aviation personnel,
About 160 pilots, 130 air stewards, 110 air traffic controllers and other aviation personnel undergo medical examination in the Center annually.
- pre-flight and pre-shift medical control,
- organization and ensuring medical and sanitary security of the flights,
- ambulatory/outpatient and hospital/inpatient medical activities,
- early detection and prevention of occupational disease,
- implementation of antiepidemic hygienic/sanitary measures,
- implementation of deratization, disinfection and disinsection measures.
“Aviabuzh” Medical Center CJSC is member of Aviation Medical Coordination and Advisory Board of the Intergovernmental Aviation Committee, and actively participates in its regular sessions and congresses every year.
Phone: 23 90 14
Fax: 23 90 25